Organic Sweet Potato Chips
These chips are my favorite to make during the fall and winter seasons. Not many people know but these snack is gluten-free. Sweet potatoes are also good for carbhoydrates which turns into energy. It is also packed filled with fiber and protein and, has a good amount of vitamins and minerals!
1. 2-3 organic sweet potatoes (orange) you can use white but I prefer the orange ones
2. 2 tablespoons of olive oil (veg oil can be used)
3. 2 tablespoon of dried organic rosemary (the fresh rosemary doesn’t keep the same consistency)
4. Himalayan pink salt or reg sea salt about 2 or 3 small pinches
1. Before cutting and getting seasoning ready preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Wash off the dirt from the sweet potatoes and cut very thin to about about 1/4 or smaller pieces
3. In a bowl mix together the potatoes with the olive oil,rosemary,and salt
4. Once oven is ready bake for 10 mins, than flip and watch chips (take out golden brown)
On the go organic sweet potatoe chips