This is a brand new dish I decided to try out one day. I than added my own touches to the basic stuffed chicken breast to make it organic friendly. Non- Gmo, Chickens are packed with protein which help the building block for muscles. It also contains vitamin B6 and B3 which help aid with lowering cholesterol and assisting in production with cell growth in the body. It is very low in fat compared to steaks and fish. This is also a great way to have plenty of left overs, and have a hearty dinner for you or the whole family.
- 1-2 lbs of organic, non Gmo boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8oz Mozzarella (Low fat)
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 cup of flour
- 3-4 eggs (beaten)
- 1 cup bread crumbs ( I only use Prego)
- 1 tsp dried Oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Italian seasoning (Flavorgod) to taste
- Parmesan Cheese
- Vegetable oil or Olive oil for frying
- 2 cup tomatoes sauce ( I use only prego)
- Fresh basil
- Pre-heat over to 425 F degrees.
- Using a sharp knife cut deep slits into each of the chicken breasts. Stuffed the mozzarella in the slits. ( Don’t be afraid to add a lot of cheese to each breast it melts most of it away in meat when cooked)
- Press chicken edges together so cheese stays inside and season outside with the salt and pepper.
- Put flour, eggs and the bread crumbs into three separate bowls. In the bread crumbs add the garlic powder, and oregano, Italian Seasoning (flavorgod) 1/4 parmesan, 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Dip the chicken into flour first than dip into egg, tossing to coat. Next dip chicken in bread crumbs with an even coat.
- In a large Skillet (medium heat) add layer of oil of your choice and add chicken to skillet until both sides are golden brown.
- Add sauce around chicken and top with fresh basil. Turn of heat add extra Parmesan to top.
- Transfer skillet to over and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Serve fresh with Parsley, Basil and Enjoy!