I have been working on dish this for two to three months. A lot of trial and error was made with this dish but this is the final outcome I was finally happy with. I wanted a dish that was rich in flavors but, also simple to make after a long day. The organic grass fed beef is healthier than regular beef. It is packed with main nutrients like vitamins and antioxidants. Conjugated Linoleic acid(CLA) is found which has been linked to anti- inflammation benefits and immunity.
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Chipotle chili powder( Depending how spicy you like it, I use 1/4)
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Salt(optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 red Bell Pepper halved and seeded 1 Green Pepper halved and seeded
- 2 Yellow Onions, thinly sliced (non stick cooking spray)
- 12 ounce Skirt Steak( Grass fed, non Gmo)
- 1/4 teaspoon Cilantro Leaves
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper(depending if you like it spicier I use 1/4)
- 8 corn or white tortillas
1. Preheat broiler with oven rack in the top position place a rimmed baking sheet in the oven when it preheats.
2. In a small bowl mix together all oil, cumin, 1/2 teaspoon salt, chili powder , oregano, black pepper, Cayenne. In a large bowl mix pepper and onions drizzle half of the oil mixture. Toss to coat.
3. Remove baking sheet from oven coat on with non stick spray add pepper to pan broil 10 mins or until tender.
4. Add steak to small bowl drizzle with remaining oil rub to coat. Remove pan from oven move peppers to side of pan arrange steak in middle on pan.
5. Broil 3-7 minutes or until steak reaches doneness. Transfer steak to cutting board slice across grain.
6. Serve sour cream/ fresh Guacamole and steak with peppers in tortilla and Enjoy!