These snacks are delicious to make and just in time for the holidays. It is very simple to cook and doesn’t call for many ingredients. Cheese is moderation can actually be good for you as well because it contains calcium and protein, vitamins A and B12, zinc, phosphorus. According to multiple studies, cheese can help protect your teeth from cavities.
- Crescent dough (1 can)
- Mini muffin tin
- Organic vegetable spray
- 8 0z of Brie Cheese
- Can of whole cranberry sauce
- Pecans or walnuts (I prefer NOT to use pecans or walnuts but optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and spray organic vegetable oil in mini muffin tin
- Lightly flour a clean surface and cut dough in 24 small squares
- Place squares into mini muffin tin slots
- Cut brie into small pieces and place inside the dough
- Take a spoonful of the cranberry sauce and on top of the brie (if using nuts add nuts after brie is in dough than rosemary) add one small sprig of rosemary
- Bake for 15 minutes or until dough is golden
- Serve warm and enjoy!